Rochester Arena Guidelines
COVID-19 Guidelines for Ice Season
Rochester Arena is operating in accordance with all CDC, State of New Hampshire and City of Rochester guidelines for COVID 19.
In the interest of public health and safety, all users and patrons must adhere to the following:
- Masks or facial coverings are MANDATORY.
- Wearing a mask and social distancing while in locker rooms is required.
- Anyone exhibiting or experiencing symptoms of COVID 19 as identified by the CDC is NOT permitted to enter the facility.
- No more than one 2 Spectators per player is permitted in the Arena during practice or game. No exceptions.
- Entrance to Arena will not be permitted until 15 minutes before scheduled practices or games.
- All athletes and customers using the ice surface shall undergo a health screening questionnaire.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility and should be used frequently.
- Locker rooms are open. Use of showers is not permitted.
- Only players and coaches are allowed in locker rooms.
- Players and coaches shall exit the facility no more than 15 minutes after practice or game.
- Spectators should shall exit the facility immediately after practice or game through back door near snack shack.
These rules and guidelines may be amended or expanded.
Bellow is the the link for the Rochester Arena Covid digital check in: